Former house of Marcelino Sanz de Sautuola, famous palaeontologist who discovered the prehistoric caves of Altamira.
> Size: 355 m2.
> Capacity: 250 seats.
> Stage: 4 m. x 12 m.
> Air conditioning provided from self-contained unit and soundproofing.
> Simultaneous interpretation of three languages.
> Screening facilities.
> Capacity: 71 seats.
> Screening, public address and air conditioning equipment.
TOP FLOOR :
> Size: 155 m2.
> Used for meetings, workshops, etc.
It is a building located at Castelló Street, number 18C, in the heart of Barrio de Salamanca in Madrid. It was built in 1920, according to the project of the architect Gonzalo Aguado for Espuñes silversmiths Factory. It was later rehabilitated by Enrique Bardají in 1996.
> from Barajas airport
Follow our activity in: