1. The programme targets young university students from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, *Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, *El Salvador, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and *Venezuela.
2. Participation will be available to university students from all knowledge areas who, by 30 September 2013, have satisfactorily completed and passed between 50% and 75% of their university studies.
3. Candidates must be between 19 and 23 years old.
4. Good academic record and solid command of English. It will be advantageous to have experienced and participated in student, political and social associations that aim to contribute to the development of society through public policies, and to have work experience.
5. Candidate nomitations must be signed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
6. Candidates must fill in the application form, available on the Botin Foundation website. Candidacies must be submitted from 19 February 2013 TO 30 APRIL 2013.
* Countries joining the application process this year.
Follow our activity in:
© Botín Foundation, all rights reserved.